Have you always wanted to learn DIY skills and complete your own projects to brighten up your home?
We will teach you how to use hand tools, power tools and laser cutting equipment to make your own
Our DIY workshops are a unique educational and creative experience, and they are suitable for beginners. So don't worry if you have never done any DIY. At the end of the day, you will feel empowered with your new skills, power tool knowledge and your own handmade wooden product to be proud of.
Why you should give it a go!
Unlock Your DIY Journey! Join Our Beginner's Workshop in Sustainable Crafting.
🌿 Passionate about Sustainability: At Just Lovett Design, we're committed to sustainability, and our Beginner DIY Workshops are a testament to that commitment. Join us in repurposing pallet wood saved from landfill to craft bespoke treasures.
Why Choose Our Workshop:
1. Empowerment Through Education:
🚀 Full-Day Experience: Immerse yourself in a day-long adventure from 9:30 to 17:00, led by our trained 3D workshop instructor, Sami.
🎓 Learn from the Best: Sami's passion lies in teaching and empowering others to use power tools and DIY skills. Gain new knowledge and a renewed enthusiasm for your DIY projects.
2. Hands-On Learning:
🛠️ Practical Skills: Discover the intricacies of different woods, hand tools, power tools, and laser cutting technology while creating your personalized product.
✂️ Step-by-Step Instruction: Learn the art of measuring, marking, and transforming pallet wood using tools like a Chop Saw, Pillar Drill, power sanders, and a hand drill.
3. Refreshment Breaks and Inclusive Lunch:
☕ Stay Energized: Enjoy refreshment breaks throughout the day to recharge.
🍽️ Delicious Lunch Included: A delightful lunch is on us! Please inform us of any dietary requirements so we can cater to your needs.
4. Comprehensive DIY Skills:
🎨 Crafting Techniques: From sanding and glueing to laser cutting and finishing touches, master the complete process of creating a beautiful product.
🏆 Sense of Accomplishment: Walk away not just with a newfound knowledge but also with a sense of pride and achievement, holding your crafted product in hand.
Ready to Begin Your DIY Adventure? Reserve Your Spot Now! Scroll Down to choose the perfect DIY Project to make in a Day.
We can teach up to 4 makers at a time during this workshop.
Each workshop ticket includes lunch, all the materials and everything you need to make your chosen product.
This is a great experience for friends, couples, and families too.
You must be 18 years of age or over to join us for this workshop.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this workshop, it is not wheelchair friendly.
Please let us know if you are asthmatic or have breathing difficulties when you book. We will supply you with an extra safe dust mask.
Treat yourself or a loved one to one of our DIY Workshop Vouchers
It makes sense when you think about it. This is an unforgettable gift, which will evoke memories for years to come. Experiences like this create deeper feelings of happiness, with multiple layers of excitement built in.
Our Gift Vouchers are the perfect gift!
You can buy a virtual Gift Card here, where you can choose how much you wish to spend or contribute towards a workshop.
Alternatively, you can purchase a
Save 15% when you buy a voucher for 2 people
Buy 5 workshops and get 1 FREE
If you let us know who it is for, we will create your own wooden ticket and will post it to you.
Upcoming DIY Workshops
- Sat, 16 Mar16 Mar 2024, 09:30 – 17:00 GMTJust Lovett Design , Unit 8b, Red Ln, Farsley, Pudsey LS28, UKJoin us for our DIY workshop and you will learn DIY skills, gain confidence using power tools and you will make your own personalised product using reclaimed materials. Suitable for beginners.
- Sat, 04 May04 May 2024, 09:30 – 05 May 2024, 17:00Farsley, 8b Red Mill Lane, Sunny Bank Mills Farsley, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5UJ, UKA full weekend to teach you advanced power tools and techniques to expand your DIY skills. You must have been on one of our Beginner DIY Workshops to sign up for this experience. You will make a Scandanavian-style stool using a mixture of Pine and Birch Plywood.
- Sat, 25 May25 May 2024, 09:30 – 17:00 BSTJust Lovett Design , Unit 8b, Red Ln, Farsley, Pudsey LS28, UKJoin us for our DIY workshop and you will learn DIY skills, gain confidence using power tools and you will make your own personalised product using reclaimed materials. Suitable for beginners.
"To begin the process of making the caddy, we first measured the wood, prompted to measure twice and cut once. We then used a mitre saw to cut the wood to size. Sami was clear in her instructions, which was very much appreciated considering it was the first time I had ever used a power tool and that I was a little apprehensive!"