Sat, 14 May|
Just Lovett Design
May Recycled Jewellery Workshop (Saturday Morning)
Learn how we take our acrylic plastic off cuts and turn them into a fabulous set of unique jewellery!
Time & Location
14 May 2022, 09:30 – 12:30
Just Lovett Design , Unit 8b, Red Ln, Farsley, Pudsey LS28, UK
About the Event
We are big on sustainability and we hate the idea of throwing plastic offcuts away. We save all of the offcuts from our laser cutting process to create new products with our plastic upcycling process.
This is a fun and creative 3-hour workshop which is ideal with a group of friends or come along to meet new people.
In this 3 hour workshop, makers will:
- Learn about plastic manipulation to create a knotted necklace.
- Design their own plastic motif.
- Learn how to heat press their motif to form a plastic sheet.
- Design their own jewellery collection.
- Laser-cut their plastic jewellery shapes.
- Attach findings to create a matching set of stunning jewellery.
We just love showing this process to people and love seeing how unique every set of jewellery is! This is a great gift idea, or you can come along and make a gift for someone you love.
Drinks and snacks are provided too.