Sat, 12 Nov|
Just Lovett Design
Recycled Acrylic Jewellery Workshop
Learn how we take our acrylic plastic off cuts and turn them into a fabulous set of unique jewellery!
Time & Location
12 Nov 2022, 09:30 – 12:30
Just Lovett Design , Unit 8b, Red Ln, Farsley, Pudsey LS28, UK
About the Event
We are big on sustainability and we hate the idea of throwing plastic offcuts away. We save all of the offcuts from our laser cutting process to create new products with our plastic upcycling process. We would love to show you how easy and fun this process is!
In this 3-hour workshop you will:
- Design your own recycled plastic motif.
- Learn how to heat press your motif to form a perfect plastic sheet.
- Design your own jewellery collection: A pair of earrings and a necklace.
- Laser-cut your plastic jewellery shapes.
- Attach findings to create a matching set of stunning jewellery.
We just love showing this process to people and love seeing how unique every set of jewellery is! This is a great gift idea, or you can come along and make a gift for someone you love.
Refreshments are included.
This workshop is for ages 11 and over. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.